1. I will learn the rules of the game and follow them.
2. I will respect my teammates, all coaches, opponents, umpires and fans.
3. I will not challenge, dispute or criticize any call made by an umpire.
4. I will not criticize the players on either team or the fans supporting either team.
5. I will not use unsportsmanlike conduct during a practice or a game.
6. I will not fight with another player including teammates.
7. I will not use foul language at any time while representing the NSCRB organization.
8. I will notify my coach if I will be unable to attend a game or practice.
9. I will make sure I clean the dugout, gather all equipment at the end of each practice or game..
10. I will not talk while the coach is speaking and I will watch the coach during player instruction.
11. I will respect my coach’s decisions when it comes to the lineup or batting order.
12 . I will give 100% effort no matter what position I play.
13. I will congratulate the opposing players and the coaches at the end of each game win or lose.
14. I will wear my uniform with pride; keep my jersey tucked in and equipment in good condition.
15. I will work hard and work towards using the methods taught by the coaches.
16. I will come prepared to all team activities.
17. I acknowledge that the team comes before me.
Develop a strong, clean, healthy body, mind and soul.
Develop a strong urge for sportsman-like conduct.
Develop understanding of and respect for the RULES.
Develop courage in defeat, tolerance and modesty in victory.
Develop control over emotions and speech.
Develop spirit of cooperation and team play.
Develop into real, true CITIZENS...
1. I will remember that children participate to have fun and that the game is for the children, not the adults.
2. I will learn the rules of the game and the policies of the league.
3. I will be a positive role model for my child and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, umpires and spectators at every game and practice.
4. I will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any umpire, coach, player, or parent; such as booing or taunting; refusing to shake hands; or using profane language or gestures.
5. I will teach my child to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility.
6. I will ensure that my child treat other players, coaches, officials and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, color, sex or ability.
7. I will teach my child that doing one's best is just as important as winning, so that my child will never feel defeated by the outcome of a game or his/her performance.
8. I will praise my child for competing fairly and trying hard, and make my child feel like a winner every time. I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participants for making a mistake or losing a game.
9. I will emphasize skill development and practices and how they benefit my child over winning.
10. I will promote the emotional and physical well being of the athletes ahead of any personal desire I may have for my child to win.
11. I will respect the umpires and their authority during games and will never question, discuss, or confront an umpire or coach during a game; if needed, I will take time to speak with league officials at an agreed upon time and place to discuss my concerns.
12. I will ensure a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol; will refrain from their use at all league or team events.
13. I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices, unless I am one of the official coaches of the team.
14. I will ensure that my guests follow this Code of Conduct.
15. I understand that my child shall not engage in inappropriate behavior at any time such as failure to follow coach instructions, inappropriate contact, or inappropriate language. Should my child engage in this type of behavior he/she may be removed from the league subject to Board approval